View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Sun, Dec-14-08, 14:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 242/161/155 Female 5'6
BF:don't u ask
Progress: 93%

I tried this approach while was on atkins years ago. I was board, and also stuck at the same weight. I thought that I had my eating under control and would do fine. OMG. I had not unlearned any of my old eating habits. I also lived for that reward meal. I thought of it all day, and when I fnally sat down to eat it I ate everything. Almost like the mindset of anything I could eat in an hour was fine. It was ot meant for someone like me that will binge. I remember eating the first meal and thinking omg, this is great. I feel so rewarded and happy..then with the next 50 min. I continued to eat anything in the house that I had denied myself for over a year. I quickly got totally out of control and ate like wild fire for weeks. I gained so much weight back. It was like as soon as I had that reward meal I felt like I could eat anything in that hour time, and then it carried over to eat anything I wanted whenever I wanted. I was like a caged animal that was let loose. I scared myself to death.

I don't have enough self control for it.