#55   ^
Old Sun, Nov-26-17, 11:11

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshepard
The only "science" I have read regarding eating only meat and fat is in regards to raw feeding dogs, however, common sense dictates to me that the same applies to humans. Meat, fat and bones alone are not a balanced diet for a carnivore. Organs must be included and not just liver. A wild carnivore will eat virtually everything including soft bones, marrow and the tripe (stomach lining) and all the partially digested plant matter and microbes clinging to it. So do the aboriginal peoples who consume this type of diet, and they also ferment a lot of game for storage. One can assume (and it is highly emphasized amongst raw feeders) that there are many essential nutrients for long term health that are found in these items. I do not believe humans can achieve long term health by eating only meat, fat and occasional liver.

Whoa so off base this post LOL

go research the truth. it is all out there, I can't even debate this cause it is just oh so wrong in the real truth of how the body works.

humans have lived long term on protein/fat only cause that is ALL the body requires to survive. Without protein/fat you die. Point blank. Why do ya think all the veggie loves must eat beans, add fat into their lives? cause they would croak on a non-protein, non-fat menu. And if you survive on protein plant based food you will get sickly and frail.

ok, just research way more on the truth out there in life and what the body requires to live is all I have to say on this one not fighting with ya but so ill informed it is scary thoughts like this that make me quiver.