#48   ^
Old Wed, Nov-22-17, 06:48

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaser
I still think I have an advantage here, though you might not concede it, in that I'm only claiming that there could be situations, where a higher level of ketosis is desirable, where some level of plant matter in place of some of the meat might be helpful. If what I'm up against is the argument that there is no possible situation where adding plants to an otherwise all meat diet is a good idea, that there is no beneficial to eat, very low carb plant on the planet--this is such an strong claim, what am I to do, start naming individual plants for you to reject?

Sorry if I'm straw-manning you, but that really does look like it's the position you've taken.

It is cool. I get ya. AND YOU ARE RIGHT in that I am saying there is not one plant on this planet you need to eat ever

AND this is the hard stance of a zero carb eater like me.

You can choose very low carb and have mostly meat protein and a few select veg you want to eat, sure, a so much better way to eat in life...absolutely, but as a person who thinks not one veg or plant matter never needs to be eaten and has actual negatives to eating them, then yea I am saying just that LOL

I really did science and research on the whole veg thing and even the science supports it. So I went for a zero carb lifestyle where one doesn't want or think plants are healthy in any way.

But it is ok cause I know this isn't a zc thread It was LC and activity.

It is ok to be a lc person. I find the science goes deeper and choose to follow the science of it into zc. I think any and all clean up of anyone's menu is a super important way to get thru life...no matter how we do it, a step into better always wins against the old worse SAD menu

I will let ya know when I throw the ribeyes on the grill.