View Single Post
  #436   ^
Old Sat, Dec-05-09, 01:25

Plan: Ketogenic
Stats: 500/408/300 Male 73 inches
BF:toodamnmuch
Progress: 46%

For myself I had just gotten tired of living in a 4 walled prison,at 475 the smallest things are a hardship,Im so tired all the time,no energy ,even just to get up and walk to the fridge for some ice is a pita...Im dependant on my son to take me shopping and the only places i can go is where they have an electric cart and he has to load and unload the bags...and with my CHF and edema the weight just makes it worse....I can only sleep on my right side because on my back I cant breathe with the fat pushing on my diaphragm.and Ive been divorced since 2002 and Im lonely for companionship but I cant function in a relationship atm,its not fair to the other person,I had a younger lady Ive known from playing WoW,and we've talked on Ventrilo,(its a VOIP program)and she thinks I'm the cat's meow and she mentioned maybe coming to visit me when she moves to Dallas...AND I HAD TO LIE TO HER!!!i HAD TO MAKE AN EXCUSE FOR HER TO NOT COME...because I am too embarrassed for her to see me and I guess thats when I hit my wall and decided to stop making excuses and start taking action.
Sponsored Links