#54   ^
Old Tue, Feb-10-09, 12:01

Plan: Maintaining
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5' 7"
BF:I'm/at/GOAL!
Progress: 105%

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsrus
I'm still reluctant to buy another book, especially since it has the thing about 18 minutes of intense exercise. I'm not physically able to do anything intense, and I just plain hate any exercise at all, so basically I know that's what's keeping me from losing with any diet I try. SB emphasizes veggies, but I'm not all that fond of them. Right now I'm pretty depressed about not being able to loose wt. and a multitude of other (not obvious to others, but) very irritating health issues.

I didn't do any of the exercise routines that was recommend by the book or my friends, I jog/run alot and didn't want to add any other exercise. Yes more intense exercise will always show a bigger/faster difference, but if you are unable to do the exercises simply walking every day has great benefits. I have a friend that runs 5K races with me, she couldn't do anything at all for the longest time, I had her start walking slow at first for 10 minutes a day, she increased speed slowly and after a long time started doing 20 minutes a day and she did that for months, even with just the 20 minutes a day she got great benefits from it and now about every 6 weeks she runs with me in the 5k.