#4   ^
Old Tue, Jan-01-02, 21:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 290/210/199 Male 6ft 1
BF:
Progress: 88%
Default Just my 2-cents...

Hi there,

I know the holiday foods and this WOL can be hard. Sounds like you did very well before! Just get your mind set back. You can't succeed at anything in life, unless you give it 100% effort. I know I wouldn't be where I am today without having my mind-set and goals in place before started this journey.
Just take it one day at a time. You've done it before, you CAN do it again!
Just watch what your eating for now, when your ready to start at 100% effort again, then go for it. Take the break you need to regroup and re-evaluate.
What I did was, looked at myself, wasn't happy with what I saw. Know I want to change this and then commit to this WOL.
The only person that can make a change in myself is . . . me.
Keep reading the posts of all these wonderful people here at this site, they will give you the motivation you need. These folks here are great.
Good luck in your quest for a better you,
John
PS: In regards to the am-gym you were doing, AM workouts or cartio is the best for you. Charges up you body and gives you a boost all day, as apposed from going at night and then a few hours later, most of us are sitting on our buts. You get body running for the whole day when doing the morning workout.