Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #923   ^
Old Mon, Jan-08-18, 17:06

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Leeann- Your trips sounds very fun! Just how many have you been to. Does driving THROUGH a state count? See Kanas would be that one for me- OHHHHHH AHHHHHHH- ok done! That stop light was cool! Although- Kansas City might be a cool stop- then OUT!

Ok- here is the issue- you are dealing with a 15.5 year old BOY/MAN- - they do come back around eventually. Plus he is your Eyeore! They are wired different!

YAY on knocking out 5 pounds and kicking induction!!!!! Water or not- take it and run!!!! YOU GO!!!!

Trig- OMG these southern people are a hoot sometimes when it comes to the weather. All the schools were close due to the POSSIBILITY of sleet. It never happened. We got RAIN about noon and raining light rain all day.
But dang Chicken Little was forecasting last night.

I can sorta get that your hubby wants to figure out what is wrong before he loses insurance. That stuff is SO $$$$$$$$ -get it done and use it while he has it. Then he can go- but use it to the fullest until its gone. What will he do after he quits about insurance?

Loving your look on life. FREEDOM- Can't even fathom that. Maybe someday for me. I am thinking when my degree done- I want to step back and do something I like rather than for money.

Lori- Good for you getting back into your groove. Yes Ibuprofen in your future!!!!!! It won't be long until you get it back- not at all!
Hang in there!
--------------------------------------
Great day- Worked on work- an did a bit of homework on my spare time. That is now my story for a few years. I connected with another co-worker via IM from work that works for same company and in my class. That was really cool.

Not much else! I got 2 packs of sausage and a large pack of pork chops! YUM- thank you my co-worker! SO sweet! I love my staff!

Big ol bowl of chili/ hot dogs for dinner. hotdogs/ topped with chili- good and full. Nitrate free!

lunch was light- left over chicken wings I made.
tomorrow - left over pot roast- then I will freeze everything for a later time.

A frenzy here in Atlanta with the game!!!!! Trump will be here too! Wonder what his wife will wear. 10 bucks say's she will be in stilettos. HAHAHAH- Rain, football and all!

Ok- all going to work on a paper!

Oh- To answer your question Leeann- if time comes and I need more time I will store my stuff- and stay in a hotel a block from where I work until I an close SOMEWHERE!