View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Jun-24-03, 11:39
Plemorphist

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle II
Stats: 150/129/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:??%/??%/ 22%
Progress: 105%

I did the eye test. Gonna have to figure out how to watch the watch and my eye at the same time!! But initally it contracted for about 2 or 3 seconds and then it was like it couldn't hold it and dialated a little a kinda fluxed slowly like it was trying to hold it but couldn't .

The BP thing. I must have healed a lot in the last 3 months. I wouldn't black out upon standing, but I'd get so dizzy I'd have to grap something. Now I may just have a little "head rush." I can stand in place longer than I used to be able to. Once when I was preggers with #2. I was 23. I was in line at the commisary (45 min in line was not uncommon) I had to leave my cart and run to the bench in the front of the store. By the time I sat down I had lost sight & sound. If I had stayed in line, i'd been on the floor. Too bad I wasn't really showing yet. I'd got a little more compasion that I did. Sitting with my head between my knees only one person came over and asked if I was OK. And that was after I'd been there for a while. Done and gone. Just nice to not have to sit on the floor and get wierd looks when standing in line for something. I just rock a little to keep the blood flowing. Maybe they'll just think I'm hyper and can't stand still .

Lizzy B