View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Feb-19-08, 17:32

Plan: VLC, mostly meat
Stats: 202/200/165 Male 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 5%

VHF diet. LOL, that works for me. Next, UHF diet.

I feel lucky to have come across this thread. I just started buying and drinking heavy cream. I drank almost one full quart since yesterday and had another full quart in the fridge. I threw them out. No use keeping them at this point.

I'm in Montreal and we have quite a selection of butchers and other meat markets, especially on boulevard Saint-Laurent. I guess I'm the lucky guy here for that. Anyway, I discovered that butcher who's been there for as long as I've been alive and he has the best pork cuts I could find anywhere. Well to be honest, I didn't look any further once I figured it out. I'm chewing on bacon strips all day long from now on. I eat a selection of cheap but excellent pork meat. It's surprising how good the meat is even though it's very cheap compared to other prime cuts. Last I went there, I told him keep the fat on. He replied fat is the best part. It's all good. It takes a while to get used to the amount of fat I eat but I think I'll be ready to eat full fat lard eventually.

Basically, I want to eat about as much fat as I can. I figured that the more fat I eat, the faster I use the fat I have on my body. It's a matter of BMR. But maybe it's more subtle than that. I don't know, I'll see how it goes.