LCing for health!

Plan: GF whole foods
Stats: 160/140/140 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy LC
Glad someone else likes it!

I've had to stop making it because I think the unsweetened chocolate I bought might be contaminated with gluten. I get bad IBS symptoms after eating it.

Anyway, I'll try another brand of chocolate and hopefully can get back on track with this. It is SO good!

I think Lindt 99% and 85% bars are gluten-free. They are wonderful in this recipe! Good luck with that.

Made this again tonight, Nancy! I'm liking your souffle a bit too much methinks. It was absolutely divine with the eggs whipped in a magic bullet for 20 seconds. No stringy or white egg bits, with a really nice fluffy texture. Nuked it for 30 seconds and it was just perfect, with a bit of chocolatey "sauce" that I drizzled on top after inverting the mug and plopping out the cake. I was thinking of trying almond butter in place of the chocolate or the CO. Or maybe even peanut butter when I'm feeling naughty. The possibilities are endless... Certainly the tastiest way to get in your daily coconut oil! *does happy dance* I've seriously hated every microwaved low carb treat until trying this.

centa, your recipes are inspiring me to try this recipe, except with 1c powdered erythritol in place of sugar. The concept of boiling oranges sounded so weird until you posted your pudding recipe. That looks yummy except for the carbiness of the dried fruit. And it'd be even less carbs with lemons! What do you think based on your experience?