View Single Post
  #73   ^
Old Thu, Jan-17-13, 09:29

Plan: CAD/Gluten-free
Stats: 263/211/125 Female 62 inches (5'2")
BF:
Progress: 38%

Ch-ch-ch-checkin' in
Breakfast reward meal today will be a fried egg, a protein smoothie, baked potato, and muffins. I might throw a few cranberries in there.
Weight: 247.4, new low
I'm happy about that since I went out to eat last night. Outback steakhouse- I got the salmon, shrimp, and a salad. I wanted a diet coke but did not get one as I am cutting out any artificial sweeteners since my loss has slowed in the last 2 weeks.

But I need all of your advice in behalf of my husband. He is over 400 lbs and after a lot of reluctance, agreed to try the diet. Now the part that doesn't make sense to me is that he started 2 weeks ago and is barely losing weight. He's 420-something so this doesn't make sense to me. I could never know if he is cheating on the diet since he works and I work from home. When he comes home he usually has our dinner and gets himself a large size diet drink. I've told him he needs to try it without the diet soda. He also drinks soda during his RM. I'm not sure what to say to him at this point, as he actually has been little by little GAINING weight???

I hate to see him give up, but I have no idea why this is happening. Did anyone here experience slow loss initially?