View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Aug-08-17, 05:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 00cm
BF:
Progress:
Default Why isn't it working this time?

Hi, I used to post here years ago as Blue Orchid, and have lurked for a while since then. I now could really do with opinions from you guys, but my original account has locked up, so I'm back with a new one!

I'm 44. Have had great success with Atkins since 2005. I got to goal weight, sustained it, and whenever it wobbled I just reset myself with a couple of weeks of classic Atkins induction.

This time it's not working.

An injury and depression knocked me sideways a year ago. I took refuge in carbs and gained four stone. It's my own fault. I messed up. I picked myself up six weeks ago and put myself firmly back into Atkins Induction. 80% fat, 20% protein. Dark red ketostix and my mental fog vanished. Hurrah! But I haven't lost a single pound. My weight hasn't changed on the scales or on my belt notch. Nothing. Two weeks ago I upped to 90% fat, 10% protein. Still nothing.

Please, any ideas where I should start looking to see why my weight isn't moving? Is it an age thing? I know I need to change something, I must being something wrong, but I don't know where to start!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. x
Sponsored Links