View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Wed, Feb-20-02, 17:08
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 192/192/130 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Raquel thanks for the info. If my body is low in serotonin is there any vitamins I can take? I currently take no multi-vitamins or supplements. I just started taking B/C pills just a few days ago, I had a scare this month and I want to prevent any furutre ones (for now).

As far as my pregnancy...my only problem was my huge wait gain. Mind you my little guy weighed over 9 lbs. (delivered C-section). But 100lbs is still not justified. Depression? Yes. Not too bad but I wasn't able to breastfeed and the nurses made me feel as though I was unfit to be a mom. My doctor however was excellent and assured me my baby would do just fine on formula.
The baby blues are now gone.

By the way I started BFL 02/18. So far I'm sore but liking it. However I don't have enough dumbells. Need to either join a gym or go out and buy more.

Murpel, check out the website bodyforlifediaries.com. A young girl named Jennifier started body for life last year, Jan 01 and her transformation is amazing. She was about 200lbs....she moviated me get my butt out there.

Murpel, congratulations on your inches lost.

Sue