View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-03-17, 05:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 203/171/165 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%
Unhappy Trying to do this the long term way

I'm sorry if this is a weird question! 4 years ago, I struggled with a bout of undereating and food fears that messed me up for a few years. Then I slid into overeating sweets.

So now, in an attempt to be both free from junk and food fears, I'm going to try to be more proactive about asking questions and staying on the right track.

I've been low carbing for a week, and I've been uninterested in food since Day 2. And it feels SO GOOD! But chasing this feeling led me into trouble in the past. On the other hand, I haven't been feeling well, which is probably contributing to my lack of appetite.

Finally, here's the question. Should I be trying to eat more healthy food/fat despite not being hungry? Today I've had a bowl of clear soup, a sugar-free yogurt, and coffee with a tablespoon of cream.

Now that I typed that, I'm kind of in tears. I didn't realize that was all I'd eaten. I thought it was more. I don't want to slip back, but I can't be a prisoner to carbs, either.

I hate this, but I'm going to post it because I can't go back to either extreme.
Sponsored Links