#26   ^
Old Fri, Jul-03-09, 10:46

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniriki
pmezak, my blood type is O, can't remember if its positive or negative. I have never read that blood type book, though I know people swear by it. I am sticking with low carb because my hunger and cravings are out of control when I eat too many carbs. Things that would fill up normal people just make me want to eat more. Its depressing... goes right along with this discussion about depression. I battle with it too. Also have gluten intolerance. There must be a connection. Too many of us have the same symptoms.

Have you tried fish oil at all, Carlson's is an excellent brand that has been filtered. That has helped me with my depression. Also flax seed is very good for it as well, it really calms me when I use it...2 T. a day! I crush my own and make bread, crackers, etc.

Also my cravings are out of control with the wrong type of carbs, but with fruits and veggies I'm fine... I have to add that the flax will help with any hormonal issues that might be contributing to your cravings...once I started using it my cravings went away because they were hormonally related! If I get them I know that my hormones are off now!!! It's amazing how long I thought it was my fault, etc., now saying that some of it wasn't, but a great deal of the cravings were chemically related to estrogen/progesterone ratios!

TJ