View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, May-29-09, 22:35
I've decided

Plan: LC
Stats: 235/137.6/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:haven't a clue
Progress: 93%

Karen is one of the reasons low carb 'stuck' for me. I was lucky enough to meet with her and several other locals in Vancouver at the Fish House restaurant in Vancouver BC back when I first started Atkins. If it weren't for Karen and her seriously good food, I wouldn't have made it this far. I bought her book that night and still use it all the time.

Karen makes low-carb decadent and *wonderful*. What an eye-opener to discover that I could lose weight and still eat amazingly good food!

I'm almost positive that if hadn't met Karen when I did, I would have sputtered out on typical Atkins within weeks. Luckily for me, I got to discover cooking, eating wonderful meals and truly enjoying my life while still losing weight.

And what a pleasure it was to go back to the Fish House a couple of months later with my husband and order gourmet low-carb food in a beautiful fine dining restaurant at the edge of the ocean. I mean...*wow*.

It was Karen who made this whole thing wonderful and luxurious. This wasn't going to be yet another torturous "diet" - it was going to be the best food I'd ever eaten. How wonderful is that?