#1714   ^
Old Mon, May-29-17, 06:02
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Memorial Day: 29 May 2017

Please take a few moments today remembering all those in active service that died protecting our freedom!

Happy Monday, WARRIORS!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

"If you return to eating the foods that made you FAT, you will get FAT AGAIN!"

~ unknown

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
Wow..I am so tired today, but I did get the lawn mowed and put a lot of stuff away from the trip.
Sounds like you need a vaca to recoup from your vaca!
Quote:
I am going to Oregon in about 4 weeks with grandson to get some cousin bonding. We are staying a week. My daughter has lots of stuff planned for us to do.
That's great! How old is your DGS? Has he ever been on a plane?
Quote:
Pups are happy to be home, they did well with the traveling though.
That's awesome that your furbabies travel well = no added expense or worries since they don't have to be boarded, etc...

Hey did you guys find the perfect "retirement" area whilst you were on your vaca?? You know we wanna hear the dets!

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
JO, yea you are right. Could easily be ALL that mess that made me off a bit. Funny thing is pizza toppings were useless ya know. Not like even 'real food' in that it did not satisfy me at all. Kinda like eating alot of junk for no good results kinda thing. Now a ribeye, heck yea I know I ate well LOL
Yeppers I hear ya on the pizza toppings not being satisfying!

They are probably "engineered" that way = need to eat more to really be satisfied = more $$$ spent at the pizza joint!

Quote:
Jo no desire for travelling? You don't have any vacation type trips planned at all right now? Oh boy I am in the big travel mode of my life right now
You gotta remember that I spent most of my life traveling... When I lived in Europe (w my Dad in the AF or my ex in the Army) we spent every school break traveling. I spent 38 years living in Europe. When we were stationed stateside (married to the ex), we'd travel from West Texas to Florida or NM to Florida every single summer...

I just don't have any desire to travel at this time... who knows I might get a wild hair up my butt and GO GO GO!
Quote:
So I was stupid yesterday. I made a crockpot chuck roast for hubby. They are bagged different now. Not the regular on plastic tray and wrapped. The store now has them in a thick plastic sealed bag. Well, I open the bag, grab big meat, place in crockpot. I COOKED that black whatever plastic bag strip they put under meat!!! I never flipped it over to see if it was there cause I thought, well this is bagged different in plastic sealed and never thought it would have that plastic strip thing at the bottom. I had to throw it all out. Pi'zzed me off big time. Hubby put in a big spoon to grab a bunch of meat and out came that black plastic strip thing. Almost made me gag
So ham sandwiches it was and I got generous and made him a big pile of french fries too....something I never make hardly anymore. Oh well, cooking mistake on my part
OMG! Sorry that happened to you and I know it won't happen again!
Quote:
waiting still on pool filter part. not in yet. omg!!! Pool is in dire need of filtering and more chemicals but can't do anything until filter part comes in now. What a royal pain.....in the...you know what. All I can say is 'whatever! at this point. It is what it is! Maybe Tues afternoon it will arrive? Who knows at this point. been forever it seems now.
Holy Crap...I didn't realize you weren't using your pool yet! Well, the filter will be in tomorrow right???
Quote:
I don't have to say to any of us not to eat junk cause I know us Warriors will not
RIGHT ON!

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
I got a nasty sore throat today hurts to talk or swallow!
Sorry that you've got a sore throat...did you get it from the grands????
Quote:
I be having chicken broth and decaf tea.
Hope you feel better real soon, my dear friend!
Quote:
Beautiful out so still going to Hit the trail again with the magnum dog.
Sounds like a great plan for a lovely day! Have fun and take care of YOU!