View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Oct-17-03, 23:31

Plan: CAD
Stats: 202/176/150 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress:

Reading about others in "stall" mode has helped me to realize I just haven't been as good as I could have been. I have been in a stall for 6 weeks now and getting more frustrated by the day. Nothing changed in my eating patterns. I have tried to follow CAD the way it was lined out in the book. Now to my surprise I find that the coffee is adding extra carbs. Not eating breakfast or something in the morning is important to keep my body fooled into believing I am feeding it. Drinking more water is important. Having breath mints a couple of times a day it a carb creeper. All of these things plus a few others, and there you have it, I created by own stall. So tomorrow it is back to the drawing board. Crack down on all of those little creeping carbs and see if I can't get out of this mode and back to losing those pounds. Stalls are very hard on morale and I would have given up just like all of the diets before if it weren't for all of you in here in this forum giving tips, advice, support and encouragement. It means a lot to me to know I can come in here and find what I am looking for to help me keep at it!!
Thanks to all Low Carbers!!