#7   ^
Old Mon, Jan-16-17, 08:32

Plan: Atkins 20
Stats: 141/132.6/125 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 53%

Say Heatheral!

How are you today?

I gotta say I had a "stall" (maybe just a mini one?) and really spent some time reading and looking and researching. What I decided to do after all that was lighten my intake, I was eating too much, especially cheese. Relying on cheese more to add to the carb load. So way less cheese, lots more green, and more suppers that are simple like meat and veggie. Leaning on veggies to fill my carb count more. I've even tried the coconut oil in my coffee! So I am starting to come down a little!

But also- it really is my age I believe. Maybe for a lot of gals who struggle....My metabolism has totally changed, which has made it harder to controlmwhatbisnhappening physically. So the biggest change for me??? Realizing this really cannot be a diet but a different way to look at my life- my attitude seriously jump started a momentum that was building and helped me let go...

So I feel better. I am not so puffy in the morning! Almost at 2 weeks and about -5. BUT also not being disappointed with fluctuation- hormones!

It's taken me some time. I am a gal that needs to read a lot and see what other folks go through and that really inspires me.

I wish you good Monday energy!