Thread: I am struggling
View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Nov-13-17, 12:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/128/130 Female 5.3
BF:
Progress: 105%

I need to find a better peanut butter for sure. I have been just getting into the kids and justifying it because my diet tends to be low in fat and protein. I also tested extremely low in vitamin b a few months ago . I was going to start a thread about it but was waiting until I could find my paperwork with the numbers on it but it looks like that just isn,t going to happen. The 5 pound regain is a key 5 pounds looks wise. It seems like the whole 5 pounds sits directly on my gut and the area just below my bra in the back. so the 5 pound regain looks more like 15. The plus is that its a instant huge reward when I lose it. I did lose a bunch about 5 years ago then stayed at the higher weight for a few years just because it was where my bodie wanted to be. This year I went for it and hit my final goal. I am a short small boned female going threw the big M. and I really think being untra lowcarb this entire year helped ease me threw it. But its been extremely difficult to maintain. Since I hit goal I spent a month upping my cals while maintaining my carb level and gained a tiny bit. Then I spent a month low cal with higher carbs and gained a little bit. I spent another month with cals at around 1400 and carbs around 30 and stayed level weight wise but don,t think that's a healthy level of food intake to live at long term.