View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jan-20-04, 08:38

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Keith, I just sent you a private message.

Char, I apologize for mixing you up with someone else last night. My mind has not been working well lately. I was referring to Blu, but after reading the last posts from yesterday, I realized I was responding to a partial menu. She posted her full menu at the end of the day. When I saw it, it was a whopping total of 892 calories, which I considered WAY too low.

Still at 166. I started the new percentages just two days ago, so I can't expect to see any change for a while yet. I'll keep you posted.

I'll be in and out today. Phaedra had a restful night, even if I didn't. I had covered her favorite chair with an old shower curtain, then layed a towel down, and then a piddle pad (housebreaking pad for puppies). Like "feminine protection," it has an absorbant top layer, and a diaper-like bottom layer that won't let the moisture through. Well, every time she shifted, I heard the crinkle and it woke me up with a start. I had pulled her chair right next to the couch so I would be sure to hear her.