Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265.2/246.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 13%

12-1-16 - 254
12-2-16 - 253.2

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I haven't had it done yet, but was searching the web for things that could help my skin "bounce back" a little more while losing weight. Had an awesome hot stone massage yesterday!

When dry brushing, only use a natural bristle brush, starting at your feet and working towards your heart. It stimulates your lymphatic system to get rid of toxins & cell waste, and gets rid of dead skin cells. It's supposed to good for all those lumps & bumps too lol by breaking up & loosening larger fatty areas. Why & How of Dry Brushing

There's only a couple spas in my area that offer this service. Here's what I'll be getting;
SIDDHA BODY DETOXIFICATION $100
Experience this ancient treatment from India that detoxifies and de-stresses your entire body. It starts with a dry-brushing that invigorates circulation and sloughs away dead cells. A herb-filled pouch saturated with warm East Indian Sandalwood Oil is stroked over your body. You are then enveloped in warm thermal blankets. Once unwrapped, the oils will be gently massaged in, leaving your skin softer and smoother than ever. (90 min)