View Single Post
  #60   ^
Old Fri, Nov-25-16, 12:30

Plan: modified adkins (sort of)
Stats: 265/176/167 Female 68.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 91%

Nawchem - ANY day is a good day to recommit to healthy eating! And yeah, the FIRST time you have to buy plus size clothes is a major downer. I remember that happening to me about 18 years ago. Problem is, I tried to lose the excess weight by going lower-fat (as recommended by my doctor) and the weight kept piling on until missy sizes became a distant memory that I never even hoped to ever reattain. Then I accidentally found this WOE and the rest is history. Love, love, love being able to slip into size 10s and 12s again! You are making a great decision to put a halt to the weight gain right now rather than thinking "I'll start a diet on New Year's Day." We're all here pulling for you. YOU CAN DO THIS! (P.s. - I tried to send you a private msg but apparently you've exceeded your forum storage space and need to clear something out before you can get any more msgs!)

Jess - You were one of the folks who helped me pull back from the brink when I was slipping into the abyss back last February/March. So sorry to hear that supplements for med conditions are making things difficult for you right now. But you definitely do NOT belong in "Idiotville" so don't be putting yourself down! What with homeschooling four kids and health issues that interfere with getting a good night's sleep, you have a huge amount on your plate! You're handling it with an amazing amount of grace and courage. Honestly, I'd have given up and popped all four kids into public school at least for awhile just so I'd have a few hours everyday to myself...and maybe time for a nap! So give yourself credit, dear friend. I know, you will figure things out.

Name..................Start weight...............Current weight................Jan 1 GOAL!
Bevangel...................173..........................173............. ................167
Brenda......................194...........................175........... .................170
Ccat69.......................141..........................140........... .................130
cshepard ...................126 .......................... 125......................... 120
doreen T....................189............................189 .........................185
Jams.........................152..........................152........... .................137
Jess..........................161..........................160.......... ..................155
JohnDM.....................368..........................368............. ...............326
Khrussva...................199..........................203............. ...............192
Locarber....................169..........................159............ .................149
MickiSue....................149.4......................148.6............ ..............145
Nikki..........................190.........................188.......... ..................180
Rafix.........................199..........................199.......... .................180
ReneeH20..................168..........................169.............. ............170
Rosebud....................137...........................138............ ...............135[
nawchem...................190.6.......................190.6............. ..............185.0

Had to post because I actually managed to go down a pound the day after Thanksgiving. Might just be because we finished our big meal about 2PM and I was so full, I didn't want another bite before bedtime so body had an extras 5 to 6 hours to digest everything before I stepped on the scales. Whatever, I'll take it!