View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Nov-06-09, 09:40

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 308/278/220 Male 5 feet 9 inches
BF:
Progress: 34%
Default got to get it off

ok hi I'm Reggie B. from IL and I am at a weight that just don't want to go away. Yet I have told it to go. I am disabled due to 2 motorcycle accidents. The first was Aug 29, 1999. It was minor injuries, in a coma for 4 days, and I missed 5 months of work and I had to go back to school to learn how to read again. The 2nd one was on Sept.30, 2007 and once again I failed to have my helmet on. The 2nd accident was much much worse. I was in a coma for 11 days, I flew 30 feet high for 90 feet and came down on my head. Because of many people getting grossed out I won't tell what all happened. I will just say a few results. My doctor wanted to put me in a nursing home cause if i were to walk, it was too risky. If i were to fall and hit my head it could be a repeat of what I have already been through, in which I did. As a result of the accident my short term memory is gone. I am working on it, but I have learned to accept it. In 1994, after high school was completed, I went to the Marine Corps. and learned to have a love for running. I could eat whatever I wanted and knew I would run it off the next morning. Well my doc gave me the ok to workout, she said not to run but walking wasn't doing it for me. So here I sit heavier than I have ever been in my whole life. I don't like it at all! I'm a big guy normally but with all the extra pounds, this is crazy. So I have got to get it off! What should I do?