Old Tue, Jan-09-07, 16:46
WONJ#3

Plan: 12 steps
Stats: 238/210/145 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyChat
Twacky, you just gave me some hope because I have been hanging on to about the same weight for a while now, and getting a little frustrated! I will hang in there, and maybe the whoosh fairy will come see me too!

Great job on the 10lbs girl!

Thank you very much! I'm certain a lot of it was water weight. This is what I found from last week:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twacky
Last week I lost 2 lbs after Christmas and was down to 166, today...after I binged all weekend I weighed in at 173!!!!!!

I haven't weighed that much in a looooong time and I really think I have hit bottom. So I really need all of your support.

If I recall correctly, the scale said 173.2 and I was totally floored! So to see 163.8 today was such a joy!!

Now my goal is to get down to at least 158 by my doctor's appointment on the 21st. My PS told me I had to lose weight after my surgery and last time I saw him I was 165. I know I can get down to 158 because that is the weight I was for a hot second after my surgery and around Halloween when all the slipping and sliding started.

I hope I can motivate anyone reading this to get back on the bandwagon with me because if I can go from 158 to 173 and then start back and continue to lose....then you can too.