View Single Post
  #1996   ^
Old Sat, Aug-19-17, 06:35

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Well Bernie time is flying and your retirement is coming right at ya sooner than later now I know you will jump into it well and enjoy the hell out of it lol

Same here with Aldi. We got those too. Thing is you can't depend on them. I hit such a great low price on ribs. Bought slab after slab which are now all ate up and when I went back there were none. It is like they get a deal on meats and promote. I need to hit that store more and keep an eye out on deals I wish it were closer to me, not long drive but a way I don't usually go and that irks me lol

HI GUYS
nothing much
sun or clouds or storms, waiting to see if it clears or not.
just taking this day as it comes

taking kiddo to get her eyebrows done today
I offered her a 'teen facial' and she declined, eyebrows only....ok cheaper for me lol

Told her to consider contacts but oh no, she read your eyes get fungus and fall out if you do contacts...you know read every horror story on the planet about bad contacts....omg! Told her a gazillion people wear them and they do well and what she read, yea happens to some, but not the majority by any means....but you know kids, she takes it as YUK and scary so I think she is gonna hold with glasses for now LOL

Not sure on food
have to defrost a few things but I got 1 NY strip steak in there for brunch time. dinner no clue, will see.

everyone have a fab day
Sponsored Links