View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Apr-12-16, 13:33

Plan: M-F vlc, looser LC wkends
Stats: 353.6/244.8/165 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 58%

Hi Werebear!

Well, a tablespoon is volumetric, and grams are an exact weight. So - for example, a tablespoon of feathers would have a completely different weight, to a tablespoon of lead.

So the tablespoons don't matter as much, when the exact weight per serving is given.

But just to answer the question, 1 serving is 1.5 T according to them. But I need to use the scoop included in the canister, which is actually 3T by volume.

Either way, I'm not sure what benefit there would be in converting their given nutritional info to tablespoons, as they give their numbers per exact weight, and it should be pretty standard to be able to calculate nutritional info for 100g.

My problem is that neither for 14g as given by them on their own label, nor for 100g as I'd like to calculate for ease of reference, can I understand what they're doing with their calorie count, the carb count, the net carb count, and the fat percentage.

Any ideas where I'm not seeing what should (presumably) all be making sense to me? No formula works with their numbers, whether I try the formula with with total carbs, or with the net they claim, or with any other net calculated by me, where I subtract fiber but still count the sugar alcohols, or any combination of any of the previous in any way whatsoever .