View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Jan-03-08, 07:54

Plan: IF w/ low carb (20/4)
Stats: 259/201.5/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 53%

I'm happy with what I'm doing. I have done low carb on and off again, but now it is much easier. I don't crave the carb or go "That looks good" when I see chips or sweets. I really don't want them. When I decided to come back to low carb, I was lucky enough to have found Good Calories, Bad Calories at the library. I started to read it, I really scanned it as I knew I had to buy it and really study it. It made me happy to go back to low carb. I asked for it as a Christmas present and am slowly reading it. The book helps my scientific mind to know why I must eat low carb for the rest of my life.

I feel better, more alert, no afternoon slump. I caught a cold over Christmas and this is the fastest that I am over a cold. I get through the day and feel good all the way to the end of the day.

I see my dieting friends eating one sandwich with a small amount of meat, a bag of baby carrots and a couple of low fat cookies for lunch or eat a carb laden chemical laden frozen dinner. I sit down with a can of tuna fish, a couple of tablespoons of mayo and full fat salad dressing and a bowl of salad lettuces. Tonight I know I'm going home to a 7 bone roast that is now cooking in the crockpot and I can eat all I want of the roast. I ate my breakfast of 4 eggs and an ounce of cheese with spinach. I may have a mock danish for dessert.

Who is complaining - not me!