Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Mon, Sep-11-17, 11:28

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Nic: I laughed at your response to the, "What's for dinner?" Man, sometimes kids are clueless. But then again, you could have had something in the crockpot! Maybe that is what they were thinking?

I am not sure I can watch that movie. I just don't do well with violence. I did end up watching all of Ozark, but at times I did not know if I would continue. But like Blue said, it hooks you in.

Me: I am freezing tomatoes today. Found quite a few ripe ones in my boxes of green tomatoes downstairs. Should get two freezer bags full. When it is time for me to make my LC tomato/beef/veggie soup this winter, I will be SO HAPPY to have these packets of tomatoes!

I find myself staring at my pills in the morning. Taking pills is so foreign to me and now I have one of those daily pop up things where you set it up and make sure you take all of them each day. I had to do that because I found myself wondering if I had taken a pill or not! So I stare at them in the morning and then take them one by one. One of them has an awful taste (like metal) if you don't get it down fast. So of course I struggle with that one because psychologically I think it is going to get stuck. But, I am so thankful for the pills and that I have been in normal sinus rhythm for more than a month!

Will post more personals later.

K-Mom 10x4