View Single Post
  #79   ^
Old Wed, Jan-26-05, 12:17

Plan: BFL
Stats: 185/182/135 Female 5'7"
BF:32.4
Progress: 6%
Default nervous

I am nervous about starting, because my instinct previously has always been that if I am struggling getting to that last rep to just give up and take a break. I know I can push myself, my body is MUCH more capable that what I have been pushing it to do.

My weakness is not going to be the nutrition, I have even done 14 day fat flush, if you can make it thru that and be that specific I KNOW I can do this. I know right now my upper body is very weak, but its the mental part of all of this that is holding me back. My emotions are getting in the way. My past failures is holding me back. The scientist in me sees this and says look who has done this, you are 29 and can do it too. But I keep thinking this isn't REALLY possible, or that I will just regain it all a week later like I always do, or just simply I can't do it.

For those who have stuck through the program, or have just started and have done 1-1.5 hours, what are some techniques you have used to get yourself through it all?

I know that once I start the 14 week I will need to keep going. I have a tendency to start something and give up and not complete. I don't want that to happen and I know if I start and give up at any point in the 2 weeks I probably will not return, and I KNOW deep in my heart this is the plan that will work for me.

I have seen a lot of programs, read just about every one out there, and own just about every video you have heard about. And this is NOTHING like ANYTHING else. It is truly amazing, and the results seem to be as well. But it really IS hardcore and I don't want to put anything less than all of me into this or I think I will never get thru the 14 days as I should and that is really what I need.