View Single Post
  #67   ^
Old Tue, Apr-15-03, 15:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/156/125
BF:
Progress: 23%

Hello all,

That is a lovely swimsuit - i DONT think it would be see through when wet though I spotted one that I really want at the mall the other day , at the La Vie En Rose lingerie store. It was white with red cherries on it. The cutest thing ever. But I think its tooo cute for me, Id rather have something like the one that Kaela likes.

Kaela, I am not a dancer in the ballet/jazz sense, but I do ballroom dancing and latin style dancing in my free time. It would be nice to look good enough to hit the clubs sometime and dance there instead of just at home, school and weddings sometimes.

Keep up the work ladies (and gents if there are any here not so sure .... ), I dont have a scale with me in residence and havent been to the gym in a while, so i cant really weight in. Hopefully, I will have a nice surprise when I get home in ten days from now.

PS: I am just bombing my exams .... I really hope I can pass everything so I dont have to repeat courses. University sure is tough ... *complain complain complain*