View Single Post
  #467   ^
Old Sat, May-11-24, 04:32

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Rain has finally stopped, but everything is a soggy mess. We're going to try to play golf this morning early, but it's chilly and damp. It won't be the most fun I've ever had on the golf course that's for sure.

The contractor got our couple little electrical jobs done and he'll be back over the next few months to do the other little jobs. No hurry on any of it. Once he was here yesterday and started, I got out of here. DH was here for any questions etc. My friend and I went shopping and out for lunch and I was SO happy to get back home around 3. Sam's Club wears your a$$ out! That place is nuts! I got a few things....not a lot. I got some frozen salmon burgers that looked good. A nice high protein option for me. I also bought some canned chicken and a tub of bacon ranch dip that you mix with it for a quick chicken salad. My friend makes it and gave me some one day and it is very yummy. Low carb and high protein.....score!

I just looked at the weather forecast for the rest of May......freakin' rain almost every day!!!!!! I feel like I'm living in England or something!

---------

Trig.....Safe travels to your DD for the concert. I'm sure it'll be a good time. Sounds good on the sale of that property. Yeah, you need that off your back for sure!

Jaz....It sounds like you'll have a lovely Mother's Day with your kids and grandkids. Enjoy!

Nic....Have fun playing "pass the baby".

---------

I have to start getting ready early this morning. It would be easier to get moving if there was even a hint of sun. Sigh.....it's only 48 degrees now with the projected high of 60....WTH? Last week it was in the 80's!

We soldier on.