View Single Post
  #462   ^
Old Fri, May-10-24, 05:05

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, yea we got a handyman guy we can leave the door open for too great ya got people out there like that we can not be here to handle some stuff around the house.....cool.....

Glad ya lived thru your procedure Jazz I don't like that numb from the dentist at all.

yea we got hammered too with the big storms. some of the thunder I swear was literally on top of the house, just shook it like crazy.....weeee.....I do love me a big storm tho....at least it dampened down that damn pollen for a bit.

Nicco, you got the gang coming....oh boy gonna burn a big hold in your wallet with stocking up for them

-----doing this and that. got sinus headache from hell of course thru the big storms....drugs to the rescue but darn I feel very very slow.

zc eating going very well. living on steaks and pork. darn near dumped everything else other than shrimp when I want it so all happy in zc land for me.

ok chat up later, just gotta somehow get moving this morning LOL got that woozey icky sinus head and wanna kinda keel over HAHA but more drugs will help that....ugh.....ok soldier on as we all do....be good all