View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Apr-06-24, 12:11

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Cancer is complete cated, yet its also very simple.

Cancer runs in my family. When not if. Ive looked for answers, looked to Dana Farber fir answers. But found no prevention just offering drugs when the cancer pops up.

I kept digging on line. Holding onto my basic genetics education, based on a couple semesters of breeding livestock,that this formula cannot be ignored:

Genotype + environment= phenotype

Lits of money went into livestock in the USA, especially dairy cows.

Genes exhibiting at 35% are few. Most are at 10-20%. This makes changes in genetic frequencies a slow generational process.

With effort it gave us the commerical meat chickens we all buy at the supermarket. A fast growing, big breasted chicken.

Environmental factors are the BIGGEST factor. 75%

We have changed our environment significantly in 100 years. Three meals a day has become three meals plus 2-3 snacks. ( That was recommendation by a reg dietitian to me in an appointment, to manage gestational diabetes. I dropped the handouts in trash and believed in DANDR.) The exposure to chemicals in everyday cleaning agents, chemicals contaminating water, our foods covered in Roundup( one of many ) and Apeel, antibiotics starting as infants, dental treatments for cavities.

I listened to a podcast today proclaiming during WWII that 45% of our food was attributed to Victory Gardens and home grown meats and eggs.

Then she discussed remote groups of people with zero dental issues and almost NO cancer. Hummm? 🤔 Why?? Or better, why not??

I cant control the air I breathe but at least government regulation has removed leaded gas, its going after diesel exhaust. Tobacco use has been reduced markedly since the scandal where the tobacco companies put earnings over health of the users.

And these examples are tip of the iceberg.

Quote:
perhaps the real question we should ask is not why cancer rates are rising, but why isn’t there more cancer. Many

Imho our genetic will dictate the kind of cancer but the environmental exposure will trigger it.

I am at risk for diabetes2, colon cancer , breast cancer and ovarian cancer.. What are the triggers???

Ive suspected and found recent confirmation that Vitamin D is preventative. Thank Goodness, I never out sun blick on my kids , unless going out on water. My mother sunbathed all year long ,including a sun cabinet: her cancer developed years after it developed in her mother, and years after stopping the excessive sun exposure.

Vitamin D levels matter!!

We dont fast anymore. Its was originally due to lack of food,not its a planned day to skip breakfast or dinner, or skip a whole day. We are consumed by what we eat but fail to realize NOT eating had real health impacts.

If excess skin, leftover from rapid weight loss, is a problem, then fasting is the fix. The body can remodel. It can use autophagy to restructure the biggest organ, the skin. I can imagine what it can do throughout the body.

......how we live today results in cancer.......looking back to when we were cancer free gives answers. Look at how the peoples who live the old ways are free of "modern" diseases.

No teeth decay
No obesity
Regular exercise
Limited chemical exposure
Fresh foods, home grown, no chemicals
Fermented foods
Breast feeding all babies
Chew real good, not mush.

For me the biggest issue is how to live the better life surrounded by the "modern" lifestyle that creates disease and cancer.