#7   ^
Old Tue, Feb-27-24, 04:29

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

From the article:
Quote:
We know what has to happen next: tobacco has given us the blueprint. Food high in salt, sugar and fat has to be more strictly regulated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodger
The emulsifiers, artificial colors, artificial flavorings/sweeteners, and preservatives must be eliminated.

Mike is exactly right. And see how they misdirected everyone to "salt, sugar, and fat"? Calianna is right to stress it's really only sugar that has to be controlled. You know, controlled substance But while I love fat, it has a satiety level, much like protein. But carbs have no limit.

Having picked the wrong thing to focus on, they will lower those numbers with MORE emulsifiers, artificial colors, artificial flavorings/sweeteners, and preservatives.

What we really need is people getting the difference between Frankenfoods and real nourishment. The latest research supports the four food groups (which I grew up with) far more than the Pyramid. That seems to work for many people, but they don't know that is what they are doing with a protein, a veg, and a starch. Which is the advice is see from people who are succeeding because this also drastically lowers their carbs. Outside of marketing and brokered science, every citizen

It's meat/seafood, dairy/eggs, grains/beans, and vegetables/fruits. I eat from 3 out of 4 and do well. But then, I turned the food pyramid upside down and chopped it off when I started Atkins.

Everything else has been refinement of my sense of what is food, and what isn't: at least, for me. And even that has been ripped apart by further lessons in what is good for me. Animal foods reliably act like satisfying meals. While plants, with certain exceptions, do not.