View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Aug-09-23, 10:31

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

The carnivore community have a vast and growing membership.

The first step is to knock out the sugars and grains. Sugar is a bigger hit than cocaine, per research. Kicking out sugar with low carb options can be a first step.

The info Ive gathered indicates we all experience " cancer". Quality of life isa matter of controlling it.

I saw the effects of chemo brain on my mother. A vibrant brilliant brain dimmed. And a year of no fingernail growth.

Find his" why"... What would tip thescales for him to try a different menu.

Sadly, an elderly neighbor died thissoring, just weeksafterdiagnosis.ots of tests even after family gathering and hospice arranged. A kindly remarkable man, a real gem of humanity. I tried talking ng to him to change his diet for over a year. He was very overweight, struggled with a cane. A shadow of his prime....a lineman.

Your husband is not dead.....he has time to change his diet.

My " why" is my children. To be here to guide them as needed. What is your DH " why? Once a person can latch on to a reason to change, its a gamechanger.

(Ive known my whole life the impact of cancer. Loss of beloved grandmother,6 years later her sister . In my 20's realizing, "when, not if". Then my mother.BUT my mother didnot develop detectable breast cancer until ten years older than her mother. The online youtubers have been my go- to ad dana-farber has no interest in prevention. Good if you have cancer,but no prevention.)