View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Apr-17-23, 06:09

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

It's Monday!
Morning and I am sitting at the dining room table in pj's and sipping coffee! I can "do this".............
I start the new gig in 2 weeks from today. Perfect.

Trig- I loved your post explaining everything. OMG on the business dinner! I just LOVE when they do that. Those are the best! One can truly just enjoy without the dip into the pocketbook! I do agree though it is CRAZY the price of food.
Example: For my birthday last year I really wanted to celebrate me with a true treat.
I wanted a Tomahawk steak. So I BOUGHT a beautiful one from Publix- got a bag of salad, and a "decent" 20.00 bottle of Merlot. I spent 75.00. The Steak house "down the street" Sells the exact meal. Just for "fun" I looked up their prices as I sat chopping my steak at home with my pup! It would have been about250- BEFORE tip and that is wine buy the glass. It would have been 300 with the SAME bottle.

I agree with you- just go get what we want and cook it perfect at home. I just don't enjoy tossing hard earned money at someone else's kitchen.
So, love though the kiddo got to go to the diner! LOVE IT!

OMG and OMG on the MESS with the IRS. See Sh1t like that drives me off the rails. I literally can't handle STUPID. Yup, IRS, DMV, USPS, I could post and post over those experiences. There is a reason they call it going POSTAL!

Did you ever get your truck fixed? RV ready? I love the weekend idea for you and hubby! Tis the season now the warm is finally here!

Lori- Welcome to the week! What is on your agenda this week? How is your BIL doing? Is that the one that roams?
Have a great golf game! What to you wear? Do you get to wear those cute Skorts? I love those now!

What's for dinner?

Nic-
Our travel queen! Wow a lot of miles on those feet!
I have lost track where you are! When do you hit Atl.? Looking forward to your post! I know you have got to be exhausted.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Supposed to have abundant sun and 80's all week! I am so happy to have a minute.

Do you know the supervisor called me at home on Sunday after I got home from the beach yesterday to discuss a case? I did place a call the Ethics board committee to review a case I had on Friday. I had a moral hard stop on this one.
Without much detail- a 20 something patient they wanted to withdrawal fluids and food from and stated this person will pass in a week or so. Hummmmm Anybody would pass if water was held. The human body can only last about 3-5 days max. Anyway- this "person" was still able to hand squeeze and eye track. So yeah- I had a hard time with "going along" with the "PLAN OF END OF LIFE PLAN". So yeah... I did call the Ethics officer to review the case. I also charted that I was taking myself off the case going forward. (Had I stayed another week)
Anyway- This just pisst off the doctors. They called the on call supervisor who called me to ask me to retract my notes in the chart. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? On a Sunday.........
I told her not only will I not retract them, but I have also already quit. It just affirmed to me, why I am not there, but sitting here.
OK- that is the very last note about that place. I hate that was my last interaction with them. I am going to choose to remember the good I did there.

Today's activities:
I have a cute little notebook I use for my "to do" list.
1.) Apt hunt- Make a list of those places I want to see this week.
2.) 15 minutes of core exercises- NEW HABIT STARTS TODAY. I am going to hunt on You Tube for a core video. 15 minutes is a great place to start.
3.) organize my area where my "desk" will be while I work from here. I have used the dining room table as a dumping spot for about everything, I need to clean it up.
4.) yup- getting some beach time in.

EATS: Thawed- 2 thinner strip steaks. DONE.

End the day with a "breeze" glass of wine sitting on my deck watching the sun go down. Find a movie and chill.

I watched a good one last night. It was a drama, based loosely on the Freedom of the Press and what went down during Vietnam War. It is called "THE POST" Tom Hanks, and Meryl Streep. It was pretty good. I just love Meryl in anything. She is one class act, well Tom Hanks too. He has only one bad movie- BIG. HAHAHAH-

Later gators