#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-06-22, 05:20
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Food Pics - An Ongoing Challenge

Do you ever find yourself parked in the kitchen, fridge door propped open, mindlessly munching out of containers? Conversely, do you often enjoy cooking and serving "pretty" meals? I fall into both of those categories sometimes. I consider the former to be a bad habit, and usually leads to poorer choices. So here's a little challenge: more often than not, try to prepare a nice plate or spread for yourself (and/or others), and if you're so inclined, share a photo with us.

I enjoy photos of other peoples' meals. It inspires creativity, and can be a fun reminder of foods you know you enjoy, but basically forgot about.

No rules here, though some suggestions:
- Come and go as you please, there are no dates on this challenge.
- You will need to find an external site for uploading your pics. I use imgbb.com. See my post here for some tips on using imgbb.
- Please reduce the size of your photos to something reasonable, maybe 500 x something. We don't need electron microscopy on the individual cells on your meat and veggies. (Hint - if you use imgbb, you can do this right before you upload.)
- If you require any assistance with photos, please post to the thread above. If I can't help you, someone else probably can.
- It would be nice if you include a link to a recipe, if you used one. However, pics of easy, simple foods are also whole-heartedly encouraged.

While we all do the mindless kitchen munch once in a while, remember that you are worth a nice meal as much as a guest would be. You deserve it.
Sponsored Links