View Single Post
  #143   ^
Old Tue, Jan-19-21, 06:32

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Thanks for the question and quote there Janet?

No trouble going to bed and not having second meal that day. And it happened again yesterday; BG over trigger as the day was ending and I was thinking about eating (likely time of day based signal for eating)

I took two bg samples to make sure and averaged them after the first was what I thought high; no go. did other stuff and went to bed.

Likely cause from yesterday is that I ate a really big lunch late in the day. I plan on maybe moving that up and eating a bit less to accommodate dinner. Both of my meals are usually similar in size.

No problem with the lunch time Trigger BG and I'm dropping below that pretty early in the day. It's also very helpful for me that I practiced eating before noon last quarter - just to do it and know that going to bed, without eating right before, can be normal for me.

Super stoked to be playing with this and I plan on joining next month to get a better handle on the materials, for now, eating what I've been eating (LC), observing hunger signals and obeying the meter.