Old Fri, Jul-03-20, 20:25

Plan: Dr. Bernstein
Stats: 188/150/135 Female 5 ft 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle
Sorry I missed this.

Im not an expert but did have a stent put into carotdid. It is a high risk surgery. BUT when I stroked, that pushed the emergency button and I was rushed from 4th floor to CT, and all staff called in for emergency surgery. I have often wondered what plans the two doctors, anesthesiologist and support staff had planned for that Friday night.....

Ask every wuestion you csn think of. What is the proceedure exactly. Is there alternative. How will this open the passageway.....

The doctors are remarkable in this reguard. The are highly specialized in this work....

Post surgery is very tiring.

good luck !! you will do fine.

Yes - you're the person I need to talk with! I've seen different recovery times on Dr. Google & am worried about not being able to work. I just got promoted to a Census supervisor job & my training is in the next week or so, before the surgery. I'll be able to start the job, but I know I'll have to take off about a week. I hope not more than that. I can work from home so don't have to drive. But I am 67 - being older might mean taking longer to recover.

Is there an online group of people who have gone thru this? I'd like to read about people's experiences.