View Single Post
  #2288   ^
Old Wed, Jun-05-19, 20:35

Plan: Carb Addicts
Stats: 175/154/135 Female 5 5'
BF:
Progress: 53%

Hope the life contemplation goes well Patricia and that it entails good times too.
If not, hope there are lots of good people around you for support. It sure isn't easy.

Think I'm finally coming out the other side of processing a 10 year old trauma i had been in denial of. It was awful turbulent & painful although
confronting the hard things is a healthy sign..overall i suppose when i consider then and now.
Can only have hope that God can bring good out of all of it.

I've one foot on plan...one foot off plan..
Yesterday looked like this:
Started the day with a CM Breakfast; omelette w/ 1 cup of roasted veg, cheese, green tea.
low Carb snack: More cheese & nuts. (I want to incorporate a proper CM lunch/snack eventually, but my appetite is v. strange at times)
RM Dinner: A healthier version of fish and chips which i really loved. It was an 'operation transformation' one. Finding recipes that i actually love & is satisfying is everything and so long as i'm doing that i'm happy.
Strawberry & 1/3 cup of ice-cream for desert, 1 square of dark mint chocolate w/ cup of tea.

Exercise,
Low Carb Snack: Raspberry Quark (Kvarg) (17g protein, <5g carb) w/ 1/3 Banana, a few strawberries and a dash of 'choc shot' syrup.

So definitely not perfect but always with my eye on the CAD lifestyle as the ultimate standard.

Thanks for popping in and letting us know where you are at.