#325   ^
Old Fri, Jan-18-19, 23:52
Registered Member

Plan: atkins 72
Stats: 257/213/130 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 35%

Hey Everyone
Yea I have NEVER stuck to anything for a year. I think the light bulb moment for me was taking care of my mom after her stroke. I realized i need to get in better shape just to move more easily. i have all the support i need but no one gets a vote on what I eat
Tonight I made Keto fried rice. It was probably a little more carby with the riced cauliflower onions broccoli and chicken. SO SO good. I could eat boat loads of veggies but I know there not a free food.
Delaney you said you have to count calories? Is that in weight loss mode or maintence?
I bought the Keto Mojo blood ketone monitor. Best thing! I have been just checking the last couple days to see how it fluctuates. Mornings are definitely the lowest for me. I have never been in high ketosis levels and I dont know why.
Paulette you sound like you have found your sweet spot. Does it feel like keto is just your way of life , a no brainer? I still remember when you started the journey back over at low carb friends. I was always so impressed with Mothergoose, Kim I think was her name. That was a great group of people. I wonder how there all doing?
You all have a great Saturday.