View Single Post
  #110   ^
Old Thu, Oct-04-18, 13:50

Plan: Southbeach diet
Stats: 425/202/160 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 84%

Hi ladies. How are you both doing. My eating has been terrible die to stress eating. I don't even want to weigh myself. I also stoped working out. Had a lot of stressful carp happen and did a lot of emotional eating the last few weeks. The week before I started my overeating business i had protein shakes and low carb meal at dinner and I had a gain. Got discouraged and then I overate. Then did a bunch of.emotional eating on too many carbs. I am at the biggest loser for three days. Just finished day two. Everything here is very healthy. Lots of veggies, good oils, proteins. Carbs are either in the veggies or they do give you fruit. I am going to start strength training this coming week because that is what my fitness program is lacking. I think my focus is going to be exercise and phase one. i need to make sure I stay on plan with my food and my exercise. The weight will come.off. When I hit phase two I think I will add a small serving of strawberries or blueberries twice a week. Other than that my body does not do well with carbs,even whole grains. I am glad you ladies are keeping this going . Promise to post more!!