Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2375   ^
Old Mon, Jul-23-18, 05:32

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori hope you are having a good time at your sister's house. Are you driving home today?

Nicco the trains are very claustrophic to me and I feel 'trapped' cause I can't get off when I want when they are chugging along LOL Guess I could jump off onto the tracks like they do in the old movies, but hey, ain't gonna try that HA

Blue, hubby in bear mood! So get that with pain. Pain will do that to people. Hope it heals up faster for him than longer! Glad you got help to tear down the picket fence. Old fences make the place seem old and it is a good idea to ditch it. Fresh and clean sell fast and people don't see the older fence as a project they have to handle.

Jaz, I would have returned that hunk of prime rib. I have absolutely 0 tolerance for crappy food and I have easily returned yucky steaks and always get a new one hey for those prices I would have been chewing on a new hunk of prime rib LOL I so hear ya on that eating out tho.

hey all
So my Dell is on one minute and blank screen the next. It worked fine for a few hrs yesterday then this morning, nothing. nada.

Hubbys is working fine now.

My ancient, older than the hills laptop is working good, so slow but ok and I always smile knowing I never threw this one out at any time getting new laptops my old standby!!

hubby off to take camper in for a few repairs, awning is doing something it should not and he needs to buy a new power cord etc.

I am hitting the stores for a few things. bleck...shopping, despise it to the max now

kid will sleep in til way later today and maybe we will both swim later. day is cloudy, tstorms possible in afternoon type weather. we shall see

nothing much else doing. playing catch up around this place.
I hate cleaning anymore so I do less and then I have to do more cleaning to catch up LOL and so on.....usual vicious cycle of same old crap one does over and over in their lives and it gets old LOL

food today will be tuna/mayo later
dinner will be sautéed chicken breast in alfredo sauce with parm cheese

all going well so far here, hope everyone else is doing great!!
have a fab day all