View Single Post
  #2259   ^
Old Wed, Jul-04-18, 04:36

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Well, we broke down and turned on the A/C in our bedroom last night...it was brutally hot & humid. Slept ok with it running......we'll probably need it for the next couple night's. I think the weather is supposed to break by Friday.

Jaz.....I simply love the look of St. Simon's Island! I have thrown the idea out to my sister for a road trip for the 2 of us. I figured we could drive 1/2 way and spend a couple nights in Virginia Beach and then travel on to St. Simon's. I thought she'd jump on it, but haven't heard back from her. :-( I know she is focused on her upcoming surgery etc. I thought we could do this trip next April or May. We'll see. Your pictures are great and you look fantastic!

I did look up the spirit trees. I would love to get the map and walk around the island finding them. Fun!

Blue...glad you took a down day for yourself. You can only go "full out" for so long and then you have to take a break.

Nic, Trig & Kmom.....

We were quite busy at work yesterday. We must have sold 10 kayaks and with those come the launch permits, paddles etc. I guess everyone wants to go kayaking today for the holiday! We are also selling loads of hunting licenses which are time consuming as we have to log onto the State website to print them. Ugh. Not sure what to expect as far as business today. I have to work 2:30-7:30. We close early today(at 7) and I have to stay to do the deposit etc. I had several phone calls yesterday asking what our hours are today. Good grief.

We had our DGS14 here with us last night. Our son & his wife went to Philadelphia to a baseball game and to stay overnight. This morning DH & DGS14 got up early and have already left with the boat to go fishing. This afternoon they're going to a picnic at a cabin that is owned by our neighbors. Busy day for DH! He'll be a tired boy till tonight.

Happy 4th of July everyone! Have a great day!