View Single Post
  #2251   ^
Old Tue, Jul-03-18, 04:52

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, HOORAY! I so miss internet when it goes down

very cool swimming with a lot of sea turtles. I would do that in a heartbeat!!

Lori what is your drive time to Myrtle Beach? just curious. We are driving there in August as our last beach trip....we are doing Myrtle Beach State Park for camping, it is a 5 hr drive for us....about 4 1/2hrs to drive, we usually stop 2 times for about 1/2 hr cause of dog and kid LOL

Blue sorry you got slammed having to redo work. Doing it once kinda is truly enough HAHA
You guys are getting so much done so fast! Like you guys are on fire to get'er done and I know you want it done and over, and you guys are sure doing it with such speed. If I had to get this place done in 6 months it would be a disaster, my problem is my 3 outside barns. We still have farm equip. to unload, hubby is SO slow dragging his feet getting that stuff sold...omg. I need you guys over to show him how it is done with efficiency!!

Diet Ginger BEER....not giner ale? This is beer right? Hmm, never heard of it but will check it out on the web. Hey a good drink should always be checked into

even tho I am now slowing down on the drinking cause being older now, I get a 'tiny party stink' up my butt and then I fizzle out on the drinking again. right now I am forgetting the drinking for a bit. that last one in hi heat gave me a monster headache LOL so I learned again to mostly drop it and leave for vacations.

hey all....off to moms. hubby coming to handle some weeding stuff she wants done and I am driving her to get her blood pressure pills renewed. She takes the smallest dose and they 'have to see her' to get this prescript reloaded...ugh she says she can get them to renew by phone only so many times, now they WANT to see her....so off we go today in a bit. early appt

everyone have a great day
Sponsored Links