Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #927   ^
Old Tue, Jan-09-18, 08:00

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Lori, what you are describing is what I think I would want to do, along with a National Park stop and maybe a bit into Northern California. So that will have to be next year or so.

Congrats on your step up! I know it isn't much pay but who knows, you might be manager-bound at the rate you are going. Is that something you might want to do?

Jaz- I have seven states remaining. Technically six since I was in NM as a child, but if I am going to go to Kansas and Oklahoma then I may as well do something enjoyable and stop in New Mexico. For me, I have to have eaten a meal or done something in that particular state, boots on the ground, for it to count. No drive throughs or connecting planes. For example, on our big summer trip, I wanted to count Nebraska, so we hit the edge of it (deliberately) and saw Carhenge, and ate lunch. About three hours total but it met my criteria for spending time in that state.

Good for you on getting your paper done. See if you can find your Mac answers online so that you wouldn't have to go into work again. Pretty much anything can be answered online just by googling your question. One stitch at a time!

Georgia- Alabama game sounds crazy exciting. Bummer about the Bulldogs loss but it was close!

Trig- So do you think you won't fly anywhere, ever again? Only go to places that can be driven to? Another goal I have which if for after the first one is to go every continent. Maybe by 70?

I am going to be so mad at myself when you answer this, but what are PEI? I assume Pacific something Islands... OK, forget that, I just took my own advice to Jaz and looked it up. Honestly I had never heard of them (it?) For those who also might not have known, Prince Edward Island(s).

Good point on using sauces as a means to change things up. I don't think of this as often as I should.

Yah, I know your kiddo isn't so into clothes but I thought you guys were going shopping for tops the other day. Maybe you all didn't make it out.

••••••••••••••••

Two hour delay here today. For so little actual snow and such, we sure have had a lot of missed school! Only two full days since January 2nd. This warm up period looks like it should take care of all that for a while though.

MoW going on this morning once I get DS16 to school at 10. Then I will swing by the store on the way back- we are out of milk and some other stuff. There was no way I was going in the wet and cold yesterday so I just told everyone to suck it up. I don't drink milk so whatever.

Still washing all the dishes by hand - dishwasher is coming on Thursday some time. Yay!

Still on plan with induction and it is going very well and no issues.

I can see that this/ being LC again is doing work on my hormones. I've been more emotional than usual the past few days and have had some staining. My poor fam has had some tears and such to contend with as my hormones try to settle themselves out. Ugh. TOM due Sunday.

My last meal was at 2:30pm yesterday and it's about 9 AM now so I should go see if anything works for me. I'm not hungry, necessarily, but I'll be gone for several hours.