Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #918   ^
Old Mon, Jan-08-18, 05:00

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Wowsa was it HARD to get up this morning. I am loving my sleeping in. Life is to short to sit in a cubby all day! I was so comfortable tucked under a heavy comforter. I absolutely love my bed, and pillows. I bought my bed about 2 years ago, so it is fairly still new.

I bought all new pillows a couple months ago too! Some stuff worth every dime- my bed was one of them. It's a hybrid, the beauty rest black series. sighhhhhhhhhh...... guess I need to push forward.

Lori- I see you are up and out the door! Good for you! You will be back in the groove before you know it. Why do you pick the 530 bootcamp rather than another time? Because you have developed a team with that group?
Let us know how that goes!

Trig- did you do your treadmill yesterday? I kept my promise- I worked out here for 20 minutes, and it was HARD! I walked and used 5 pound weights, and did stretches.
I had a ton of leftovers! Did you see my meat pic!

Blue- where are ya darlin!? Hope you are resting and getting yourself squared up. When does your hubby take his vacay? I am sure you will fill up your time with your gal pals!

Leeann- Are you still using your IP as much? Are you planning anything for Spring? You have been quite about any upcoming trips.
Or is all your energy going to the wedding? Have you thought about a dress yet? What colors are they going with? When is the date?

Kmom- Are we doing water counting this week? I finished up Sun 5/5. I m buying water and then put out every morning what I need to drink. I find it is much easier to get in when it is preplanned like that.
One would think water would be so easy to frekin drink right?! But I don't do tap!
You get the SD next weekend I remember you saying. Any special plans?
--------------------------------------------
I am taking in pot roast for lunch and will have chili dogs for dinner! Food made and done!
Why I gained 2 pounds is beyond me! I am going to just weigh every Monday and be over it.

We have rain moving in today- no freezing though. Which I can deal with. But yet they cancelled school JUST IN CASE!!!!

I just love my co-workers/staff. So I got a text yesterday from a gal who told me to bring my cooler to work. She is bring me homemade sausage! She said it's the best she has ever had- and a family recipe! MORE MEAT! Skip the cake, bring me pork! HAHAHAH

Ok- everybody have a great day! Who is watching the game tonight?

PS- did any of you see the Globes last night and Oprahs speech? I wonder is she knows how powerful she is. She also has never let her weight stop her, even though she has struggled with it her entire life. It was something!