View Single Post
  #834   ^
Old Sun, Dec-31-17, 15:19

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Jaz:
I would love to be a size 12! But a 14 or 16 would be great too! Funny story about your friend in her early 40's! For sure our perspective on age changes as we get older!

SD is not coming this weekend. She was here for six days recently. She is so in love with her boyfriend. It is very sweet and I think a healthy relationship. It makes me smile. He puts the word "boyfriend" in front of his name every time he texts to her. So he will say something like "Boyfriend Brent is done taking a shower now." Or "Boyfriend Brent is wake up now." My favorite one is..."Boyfriend Brent loves girlfriend Tammy much!" (I changed the names)

Hope your enjoyed your Lucky Pork. Man, I don't get out much! I had never even heard of that. I totally have to watch my salt intake too. These meds are doing a number on me as far as my ankles swelling. So I am even more diligent watching the salt.

Hope you had a great visit with the little man! I think you might also get a healthy perspective on how your DD is doing and how they are holding up.

GOLDEN....Love that word. I have been GOLDEN too the last few days!

K-Mom 10x4