Mon, Dec-04-17, 13:44
Plan: Carb Addicts
Location: West of Ireland ♥
I found a low carb Pancake recipe Eno.
Not sure if you'd consider it as an 'on plan' item though, might be nice for
a RM dessert!
Coconut and Almond Pancakes
• 30g ground almonds
• 20g desiccated coconut
• 2 eggs
• Almond milk
• 1 tsp. coconut oil for frying
• 2 Tbsp. full fat natural Greek Yogurt
• Fresh berries
• Chopped nuts
1. Combine eggs, ground almonds, dedicated coconut powder into bowl and whisk together
2. Add in almond milk to desired consistency
3. Heat up coconut oil in frying pan
4. Pour in 1/2 pancake mixture and fry on a low/medium heat - flip and heat on the other side
5. To serve add yogurt, blueberries and flaked almonds.